Mr. Guerra

Mr. Guerra

Mr. Guerra a new Agriculture teacher here at SMHS has been interviewed and asked some questions and his responses are as follow:

1. Mr. Guerra has taught many subjects in the AG department like welding and AG mechanics. Mr. Guerra said that for college he went to Fresno State. Mr. Guerra said that he isn’t an alumnus of SMHS but he is an alumnus of the district he went to Righetti High School instead.
  2. Mr. Guerra’s original major was Pre Vet and he said that he liked it and liked learning how to help animals but then he realized that he liked teaching and being involved in FFA and being in a classroom. Mr. Guerra did not initially want to become an AG teacher because we wanted to be different from his family because he comes from a family full of AG teachers.
  3. Mr. Guerra said that for him quarantine was a learning experience and that also during that time he was subbing and eventually got his credentials so during summer the position he currently got had opened up so he signed up for the job and got it and in fact that was his first time teaching in person at SMHS so his first year was him teaching online.
  4. If Mr. Guerra was a fruit he would want to be a mango and he even said that he wants to grow some rare fruit trees and he currently grows papayas and mangos.
  5. Mr. Guerra said that he really enjoys being here at SMHS and that he likes the AG program he also likes getting involved inside and outside the classroom and he also meets with different groups after school and he likes meeting that quail and chicken in campus after school too and his students have plants in the green house where they take care of them and then sell them and he also has a fruit tree pruning team where they competed Saturday in Fresno State.
  6. Mr. Guerra has traveled all around California like up north, down south, in the valleys, up in the coast, mountains, but he says that his favorite place to visit in California is Yosemite National Park or Sequoia National Park. Mr. Guerra says that he would want to go to Hawaii.
  7.  Mr. Guerra feels that his communication skills with students is really good for example he likes to say hi to students everyday and he likes to make sure that everyone’s need is fulfilled and he makes sure that if you don’t feel well and need to sit out during class then he will give you permission.
  8. One piece of life advice that Mr. Guerra would give is ” Take every opportunity you can in high school and get involved in something”

The Breeze • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$125
$500