Happening Now
  • April 25Seniors: Remember That Senior Appeal Forms For Prom Are Due To Mr. Diaz's Office By May 8th
  • April 25Seniors! Buy Your Gradnite Tickets By This Friday! Only 10 Left!
  • April 23If You Plan to Participate in the Powderpuff Game the Informational Meeting is this Friday, at Lunch, Outside the Ethel Pope Auditorium
  • April 18Seniors: Remember that Senior Appeal forms for Prom are due to Mr. Diaz's office by May 8th
  • April 18Submissions for our ART SHOWCASE are due May 10th and will be submitted to the newest issue of our Halo magazine!
  • April 15Seniors: There are a few Gradnite tickets left at the ASB Business Office! Buy yours today!!
The Student News Site of Santa Maria High School

The Breeze

The Breeze

The Breeze

Other Movies that Focus on Human Trafficking

It’s insane how human trafficking can be so wicked to the point of having movies or series about human trafficking. Whether it’s fiction or not, movies still base these by real life events, Sound of Freedom, Trafficked, Stolen from the Suburbs, Trade of Innocent and so many more films show us what really goes on in the world. stolen from suburbs and trade of innocent.

LINKS:

Videos of Trafficked, Trailer

There are three young women from that United States, Nigeria, and India that they journey through an elaborate.

Videos of Stolen from the Suburbs Trailer

There is a single mother from the suburbs that was looking for her young daughter before human traffickers sell her.

Videos of Trade of Innocent Trailer

This is a movie about sex trade in Cambodia. Alex Becker and his wife, Claire, work for a rescue organization to stop sex in Cambodia.