Happening Now
  • February 21Attention SMHS Students: Unfortunately, the Sadie Hawkins Dance has been cancelled due to lack of ticket sales
  • February 20Juniors and Seniors- If you are interested in attending Hancock College’s Career Exploration, please pick up a permission slip in the College and Career Center
  • February 15No school this Friday (2/16) and Monday (2/19)!
  • February 15Congrats to our girls basketball team for their 1st round CIF win over Pioneer Valley! Score: 61:33
  • February 14Congrats to the boys varsity boys basketball team for a CIF playoff win over Sanger West High School 73-64! Our Saints advance to the quarterfinals vs #1 seed Coalinga!
  • February 14Juniors & Seniors: Interested in attending Hancock College’s Career Exploration on March 8th? Pick up a permission slip with Ms. Acosta in the Library.
  • February 14Last chance to buy a Valentine gram from the Saints band! (2/14)
  • February 14French Club is selling plush keychains and heart cookies for $1 today! (2/14)
  • February 14Ag Department will be selling flowers today! (2/14)
  • February 8The Saints Band will be selling Valentine's Grams by the band shelter during break, lunch, and after school for $3, $5, or $8
The Student News Site of Santa Maria High School

The Breeze

The Breeze

The Breeze

“Fire Fiasco” -A Sammy Sillies Cartoon

A comic strip drawn by Kasey set after the winter break.