Happening Now
  • May 9Seniors: Graduation Cap/Gowns Will Be Delivered Today At Lunch, Outside The Wilson Gym Lobby
  • May 6Seniors, Please Check Your School Email; You Have Been Sent Information Regarding The Money You Owe For Books, School Equipment, Etc
  • May 1Graduation Practice: 6/5 Seniors are to be in Wilson gym by 8:30 a.m. and practice @ 9 a.m
  • April 30Prom tickets are now $75 at the ASB Business Office!
  • April 18Submissions for our ART SHOWCASE are due May 10th and will be submitted to the newest issue of our Halo magazine!

The Breeze

The Breeze

The Breeze

All Hallows Eve 23′ Style

ASB’s Halloween Fashion Show
Judith Velasco
All participators from all the categories in the Halloween Fashion Show

All Hallows Eve (Halloween) is famously known as the holiday where we all doll ourselves up with homemade DIY accoutrements or costume bought from Party City/Dollar Tree, it’s celebrated on the last day of October, the 31st.

This year, ASB Leadership hosted a Halloween Fashion Show for the students and staff members to participant in during lunch next to the 300s building. They had 36 participants, 6 categories and two Golden Buzzer winners.

The Golden Buzzer is when the judges believe that your costume is a so good that you automatically win best costume in your category.

The six categories were The Best Duo, Most Realistic, Best Inflatable, Most Creative, Most Scariest and Least Scary.

• Gale Demition as Cruella De Vil, photo courtesy of Mr. Salazar

• Traffic Cones under the category, Best Duo

• The Scooby-Doo Gang under the category, Best Duo

• Clown under the category, Most Creative

• Two Duvalines under the category, Most Creative

• King Koopa also known as Bowser from Nintendo’s Mario franchise

• Day of The Dead Queen ? under the category, Most Creative

• Elf under the category, Least Scary

• The Evil Queen, Chucky and a Clown

• Yellow Rubber Chicken Inflatable, under the category, Best Inflatable

• White Pillsbury Doughboy Inflatable, under the category, Best Inflatable

• T-Rex and Triceratops Inflatable Dinosaur hugging each other, under the category Best Inflatable

• The Evil Powerful Fairy herself, Maleficent

• 2023’s most scary killer clown of the year, Art the Clown

• Floral Design Art teacher, Ms. Araujo as a color wheel

• The science department as minions

• Spanish Teachers, Sra. Luna and Castaneda as the Loteria cards, La Luna y El Slo

• Barbies’ dressed as pink firefighters

• All participators from all the categories in the Halloween Fashion Show

Overall The Halloween Fashion Show was incredible, we got to see the costumes of students who actually got into the celebration of Halloween, we were able to see what their costume were saying about the category they were in. It showed us how they picture what the most creative, most scariest, etc. costumes were depending on the style they choice.

For me, my perspective of the fashion show was that it was entertaining to watch as well as a great school activity for students and staff to engage in. In my opinion, the best costumes was the Creative costume idea as Duvalines.

For the most part it was a really fun and interesting activity and I really hope we get to do it again or at least something similar.

Thank You ASB Leadership!