- Lost and Found: During the school year, if you lost an item (e.g. eye glasses, hats and sweatshirts) please stop by the Attendance office to retrieve your lost item.
- Seniors going to GradNite! Buses begin loading on Tuesday morning at 5:30 a.m.! Bring your student i.d., your pillow and blanket for the bus ride. No food or drinks allowed. Buses leave precisely at 6:00 a.m. (don’t be late)!
- Attention seniors! Please be sure to pay all outstanding fees at the business office BEFORE graduation practice. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Ivan Diaz in room 118 (admin bldg.)
- Congratulations to Yadira Tello, she is our SMHS Army Push Up Challenge winner! She will be taking on the other high schools best on Thursday, May 30th at the Thursday Night Rodeo! $500 to the high school with the most school spirit that night!
- Seniors, we have sold over 100 “Class of 2019” sashes! ONLY 30 left, buy yours today!
- Attention students and staff, this week is the LAST WEEK to preorder your yearbook! They will be distributed next week, so make sure you’re on the list. Supplies are running out. Order at the business office or online at yearbookforever.com. Don’t be one of the disappointed who wait too long and miss out. Pura Vida!
- Attention: ALL STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS! Come see your Saints Choir and award-winning Saints Guitar Orchestra perform on Friday, May 31st at 7:00 PM in the Ethel Pope Auditorium. Tickets are ONLY $5.00 and can be purchased from choir or guitar students. You can also purchase tickets from Mr. Van Wie in room 113 (new building). So, come cheer for your friends #SMHSChoir #SMHSGuitar #EthelPope. Get your Tickets Now!
- Attention, Seniors who have been assigned to OTCR for Credit Recovery:
Please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 at lunch or after school daily until you complete your assigned courses. Failure to do so may affect your Graduation Status.
- JUNIORS: If you are interested in taking a class at AHC through College Now, please come see your counselor.
- Seniors, last week to get your prom ticket. On sale for $85. on May 15th-22nd. No tickets will be sold after May 22nd.Your all-inclusive tickets gets you FREE food, FREE photos, FREE candy/desserts and FREE music requests. See your class Instagram page to find out how to submit music requests.
- Attention, Juniors who have been assigned to OTCR for Credit Recovery:
Please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 daily at lunch or after school. You may continue to work on your courses through May 31st. juniors who fail to complete assigned courses will be assigned to Summer School.
- Students currently taking or already took Chicano/Latino Studies and/or Mexican American/Latino Literature! Please see Ms. Cortez in room 234 or Mr. Valencia in room 615 for a copy of your transcript, which you will need to take to the business office with your $20 payment. The deadline is after school on May 24.
- Attention members of Club CE’ENI ! Avoid long lines during lunch TODAY and join us to eat some delicious pizza in room 442. We will vote for our new leaders that will represent us during the school year 2019-2020. Your vote is very important. Be there!
- Saints come support your SMHS staff when they take on Pioneer Valley staff in the annual staff soccer game. Game is TODAY, 5:00 pm at PVHS.
- Girls Golf: Girls, have you ever wondered what golf is all about? Want to be a 3-sport athlete? There is a meeting on FRIDAY at lunch in room 523 for all girls interested in playing golf next year. Vital information about summer golf will be shared. No experience necessary and freshmen are especially encouraged to attend. All returning golfers must attend.
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!