▪ Congratulations to Yadira Tello, she is our SMHS Army Push Up Challenge winner! She will be taking on the other high schools best on Thursday, May 30th at the Thursday Night Rodeo! $500 to the high school with the most school spirit that night!
▪ Attention seniors attending Senior Honors Night, There has been a change in the requested attire for the evening, you are NOT required to wear your graduation gown. Please do arrive in dressy attire as this is a semi-formal event. Again, graduation gowns are no longer requested. Thank you
▪ Seniors as of Friday, we have sold 100 “Class of 2019” sashes, only 50 left! Buy yours today!
▪ Attention students and staff. The yearbooks are being delivered in TWO WEEKS! Ensure you have your copy of our nationally recognized book by preordering now at the business office or online at yearbookforever.com Supplies are limited and once we sell out, you’ll miss out.
▪ Attention: ALL STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS! Come see your Saints Choir and award winning Saints Guitar Orchestra perform on Friday, May 31st at 7:00 PM in the Ethel Pope Auditorium. Tickets are ONLY $5.00 and can be purchased from choir or guitar students. You can also purchase tickets from Mr. Van Wie in room 113 (new building). So come cheer for your friends #SMHSChoir #SMHSGuitar #EthelPope. Get your Tickets Now!
▪ Attention, Seniors who have been assigned to OTCR for Credit Recovery: Please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 at lunch or after school daily until you complete your assigned courses. Failure to do so may affect your Graduation Status.
▪ JUNIORS: If you are interested in taking a class at AHC through College Now, please come see your counselor.
Seniors, last week to get your prom ticket. On sale for $85. on May 15th-22nd. No tickets will be sold after May 22nd.Your all-inclusive tickets gets you FREE food, FREE photos, FREE candy/desserts and FREE music requests. See your class Instagram page to find out how to submit music requests.
▪ Attention, Juniors who have been assigned to OTCR for Credit Recovery: Please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 daily at lunch or after school. You may continue to work on your courses through May 31st. juniors who fail to complete assigned courses will be assigned to Summer School.
▪ Students currently taking or already took Chicano/Latino Studies and/or Mexican American/Latino Literature! Please see Ms. Cortez in room 234 or Mr. Valencia in room 615 for a copy of your transcript, which you will need to take to the business office with your $20 payment. The deadline is after school on May 24.
▪ Attention all students showing market rabbits at the 2019 Santa Barbara County Fair. There will be a mandatory rabbit meeting after school at 3:00 PM in room 332, Mrs. Rodriguez’s room. Hope to see you there.
▪ You Are Invited to a Lunchtime Party (Wednesday, May 22st) at BStrongLife club where we will have a Senior Graduation Celebration. It all takes place in Ethel Pope Auditorium at lunchtime where will have Free Pizza, Hot Churros, a game competition, gifts for the seniors and lots of prize giveaways! Everyone is invited!
▪ Key Club meeting, Wednesday at lunch in room 355. This is our end of the year party. Please bring something delicious to share and end the year with a bang!
▪ FCA-Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting in Coach Silva’s room 352 TODAY at lunch. Bring a friend to hear a good word. Pizza will be served.
▪ Attention members of Club CE’ENI ! Avoid long lines during lunch this Thursday, May 23rd and join us to eat some delicious pizza in room 442. We will vote for our new leaders that will represent us during the school year 2019-2020. Your vote is very important. Be there!
▪ Saints, get involved in athletics next year! Come to the “Sports Fest” at the practice field; Wednesday, at lunch, and visit the athletic booths.
▪ Saints, come support your SMHS staff when they take on Pioneer Valley staff in the annual staff soccer game. Game is this Thursday, 5pm, at PVHS.
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!