Prom King Candidates Queen Candidates
Fernando Gonzalez Orozco Marlen Reyes Leon Alexa Aquino Tolentino
Juan Zacarias Gabby Martinez Paola Montano Valencia
Carlos Ramirez Jennifer DeLeon Reyna Ramirez Suarez
- Seniors, the student portion of Transfer Making it Happen will be TODAY after school from 2:05 to 3:00 p.m. in Ethel Pope. Make sure to bring your tablets or a smart phone, see there!
- Attention sophomores: If you are interested in taking “College Now” classes at Allan Hancock College over the summer, registration opens on Monday, May 20. Applications available in the counseling office.
- Seniors as of Friday, we have sold 100 “Class of 2019” sashes, only 50 left! Buy yours today!
- Attention students and staff. The yearbooks are being delivered in TWO WEEKS! Ensure you have your copy of our nationally recognized book by preordering now at the business office or online at yearbookforever.com Supplies are limited and once we sell out, you’ll miss out.
- Attention, Seniors who have been assigned to OTCR for Credit Recovery:
Please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 at lunch or after school daily until you complete your assigned courses. Failure to do so may affect your Graduation Status.
- JUNIORS: If you are interested in taking a class at AHC through College Now, please come see your counselor.
Seniors, last week to get your prom ticket. On sale for $85. on May 15th-22nd. No tickets will be sold after May 22nd.Your all-inclusive tickets gets you FREE food, FREE photos, FREE candy/desserts and FREE music requests. See your class Instagram page to find out how to submit music requests.
- Attention, Juniors who have been assigned to OTCR for Credit Recovery:
Please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 daily at lunch or after school. You may continue to work on your courses through May 31st. juniors who fail to complete assigned courses will be assigned to Summer School.
- Students currently taking or already took Chicano/Latino Studies and/or Mexican American/Latino Literature! Please see Ms. Cortez in room 234 or Mr. Valencia in room 615 for a copy of your transcript, which you will need to take to the business office with your $20 payment. The deadline is after school on May 24.
- FCA-Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting in Coach Silva’s room 352 on Tuesday at lunch. Bring a friend to hear a good word. Pizza will be served.
- Attention CE’ENI Club members! Avoid long lines during lunch and join us in room 442 for some pizza. We will pick four different leaders to represent the club next year. We will also talk about our end of the year party. Your participation is very important.
- Track Team, the banquet has been moved to Monday the 20th at 3pm. If you have questions please talk to your coach. We will meet at the pool, bring a towel.
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!