Prom King Candidates Queen Candidates
Fernando Gonzalez Orozco Marlen Reyes Leon Alexa Aquino Tolentino
Juan Zaccarias Gabby Martinez Paola Montano Valencia
Carlos Ramirez Jennifer DeLeon Reyna Ramirez Suarez
- Freshmen, please listen up – SMHS Link Crew Leaders are inviting all freshmen to attend our End-of-Year Pool Party Celebration after school TODAY. Bring your swimsuit and a towel and join us at 3:00 PM at the campus swimming pool for fellowship, music, food and fun. See you there.
- Attention sophomores: If you are interested in taking “College Now” classes at Allan Hancock College over the summer, registration opens on Monday May 20. Applications available in the counseling office.
- Saints, 2nd annual “Army Push up Challenge” TODAY! Come to the practice field at lunch and participate. The winner will receive 4 tickets to the Rodeo, T- shirt, Bluetooth speaker, and a mug! Check your student email for more information!
- Seniors, buy your “Class of 2019” sashes at the business office for only $20! Pre-purchase only! See your email for more information.
- Seniors! Music requests for prom must be submitted before May 18th. No requests will be taken after this date. Each person gets two requests. Requests will not be taken the night of prom. See Mrs. Draper in room 233 for details on how to access the website for requests.
- Attention students and staff. The yearbooks are being delivered in TWO WEEKS! Ensure you have your copy of our nationally recognized book by preordering now at the business office or online at yearbookforever.com Supplies are limited and once we sell out, you’ll miss out.
- Attention, Seniors who have been assigned to OTCR for Credit Recovery:
Please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 at lunch or after school daily until you complete your assigned courses. Failure to do so may affect your Graduation Status.
- JUNIORS: If you are interested in taking a class at AHC through College Now, please come see your counselor.
Seniors, last week to get your prom ticket. On sale for $85. on May 15th-22nd. No tickets will be sold after May 22nd.Your all-inclusive tickets gets you FREE food, FREE photos, FREE candy/desserts and FREE music requests. See your class Instagram page to find out how to submit music requests.
- Attention, Juniors who have been assigned to OTCR for Credit Recovery:
Please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 daily at lunch or after school. You may continue to work on your courses through May 31st. juniors who fail to complete assigned courses will be assigned to Summer School.
- The Art club meets TODAY at lunch in Mrs. Greene’s room 222. Please join us and bring your friends!
- Track Team, the banquet has been moved to Monday the 20th at 3pm. If you have questions please talk to your coach. We will meet at the pool, bring a towel.
- Girls Basketball: Ladies are you interested in playing girls basketball? Summer tryouts will be held on TODAY at 4:30 p.m. in the Wilson Gym. You must have an up to date physical and a 2.0 GPA to tryout.
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!