- Saint’s, this Friday ASB is hosting the Spring Fair. You know what that means, bring some extra cash and enjoy all the good food and snacks that will be on sale!
- Seniors: Prom is coming up and if you don’t qualify you can pick up a senior appeal in Mr. Diaz’ office (room 119). You have until May 10th to turn it in. Senior appeals will only be done one time for Prom.
- Very Important; AP students- All 10th, 11th and 12th grade students that sign up to take the AP test must pre-register. All 10th and 11th grade students please report to Ethel Pope at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 15, 2019. All 12th grade students please report to Ethel Pope at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, April 16, 2019.
- ATTENTION SENIORS assigned to OTCR for credit recovery: Please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 at lunch or after school. The deadline to complete your assigned courses is April 30th. Failure to do so may affect your Graduation status.
- Students who are interested in taking the ASVAB test, the test will be administered on Friday, April 12th here on campus. Please register with Ms. Washington in the Career Center.
- ATTENTION JUNIORS assigned to OTCR for credit recovery: Please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 at lunch or after school. The deadline is April 30th to complete your assigned courses, or you will be referred to Summer School.
- Attention, Seniors who did not attend the Allan Hancock Launch to College, there will be a makeup date May 3, 2019. Please see Ms. Washington in the Career Center to sign up and pick up a permission slip.
- GSA Club will meet TODAY at lunch to make posters for the Spring Fair in Mrs. Goldin’s room 221.
- Attention members of CE’ENI Club! We have our regular meeting TODAY during lunch. We will discuss important information on our future trips and participation in Children’s Day. Be there!
- Attention SOMOS members, we have our club meeting TODAY at lunch in Mrs. Aguilera’s room 351.
- Art Club: We will not meet on Friday due to the Spring Fair. Please meet us on the practice field ready to paint some faces!
- Attention all boys interested in trying out for our jv and varsity boys’ basketball teams for this spring & summer! Come out to the Wilson gym on May 3rd from 3:00pm to 4:30pm and Saturday May 4th from 9:30am to 11:30am. you must have a current athletic physical and a 2.0 gpa or higher on May 3rd to participate in tryouts. see Coach Yamate in room 638 if you have any questions…