- Seniors: Prom is coming up and if you don’t qualify you can pick up a senior appeal in Mr. Diaz’ office (room 119). You have until May 10th to turn it in. Senior appeals will only be done one time for Prom.
- Very Important; AP students- All 10th, 11th and 12th grade students that sign up to take the AP test must pre-register. All 10th and 11th grade students please report to Ethel Pope at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 15, 2019. All 12th grade students please report to Ethel Pope at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, April 16, 2019.
- ATTENTION SENIORS assigned to OTCR for credit recovery: Please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 at lunch or after school. The deadline to complete your assigned courses is May 24th. Failure to do so may affect your Graduation status.
- Students who are interested in taking the ASVAB test, the test will be administered on Friday, April 12th here on campus. Please register with Ms. Washington in the Career Center.
- ATTENTION JUNIORS assigned to OTCR for credit recovery: Please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 at lunch or after school. The deadline is April 30th to complete your assigned courses, or you will be referred to Summer School.
- Attention, Seniors who did not attend the Allan Hancock Launch to College, there will be a makeup date May 3, 2019. Please see Ms. Washington in the Career Center to sign up and pick up a permission slip.
- FCA-Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting in Coach Silva’s room 352 TODAY at lunch. Bring a friend to hear a good word. Pizza will be served.
- Attention SOMOS members, we have our club meeting on Thursday, April 11th at lunch in Mrs. Aguilera’s room 351.
- The Alpine Club will meet TODAY at lunch in room 640.
- Hey FFA Members it’s time to vote! Our election meeting is this Wednesday, April 10th in the Ethel Pope. You must be present the entire meeting to vote for next year’s FFA Officer Team. See you there!
- Attention all boys interested in trying out for our jv and varsity boys’ basketball teams for this spring & summer! Come out to the Wilson gym on May 3rd from 3:00pm to 4:30pm and Saturday, May 4th from 9:30am to 11:30am. You must have a current athletic physical and a 2.0 gpa or higher on May 3rd to participate in tryouts. see coach Yamate in room 638 if you have any questions…
- Powder Puff Football is up to a great start! Thank you to the 33 female athletes who came to our first practice last Wednesday. It’s not too late to come out. Just bring your permission slip to Ms. Turner at practice, on Wednesday from 3:15 pm-4:45pm. The game itself will be on Friday, May 31st, and athletes need to make 4 of 8 practices minimum to be eligible to be rostered for game play. See Ms. Turner in room 613 for details.
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!