- Very Important; AP students- All 10th, 11th and 12th grade students that sign up to take the AP test must pre-register. All 10th and 11th grade students please report to Ethel Pope at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 15, 2019. All 12th grade students please report to Ethel Pope at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, April 16, 2019.
- ATTENTION SENIORS assigned to OTCR for credit recovery: Please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 at lunch or after school. The deadline to complete your assigned courses is May 24th. Failure to do so may affect your Graduation status.
- Students who are interested in taking the ASVAB test, the test will be administered on Friday, April 12th here on campus. Please register with Ms. Washington in the Career Center.
- ATTENTION JUNIORS assigned to OTCR for credit recovery: Please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 at lunch or after school. The deadline is April 30th to complete your assigned courses, or you will be referred to Summer School.
- Attention all SOMOS members: Come by room 359 with Ms. Morales to get your Pre-Sale tickets. There will be a very important meeting TODAY. We will discuss our trip and Spring Faire. We need all members to be present.
- Attention AP Promoters: There will be an important lunch meeting TODAY. We will be going over the specifics for our fund raiser and choosing a date for our club field trip. We’ll see you in room 633.
- Powder Puff Football is up to a great start! Thank you to the 33 female athletes who came to our first practice last Wednesday. It’s not too late to come out. Just bring your permission slip to Ms. Turner at practice, which is Wednesday from 3:15 pm-4:45pm. The game itself will be on Friday, May 31st, and athletes need to make 4 of 8 practices minimum to be eligible to be rostered for game play. See Ms. Turner in room 613 for details.
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!