- Grad Nite: Seniors if you did not qualify to attend Grad Nite you may apply for an appeal. Pick up a senior appeal form in Mr. Diaz’s office (room 119) and return it by this Friday, March 15th. The last day to purchase a Grad Nite ticket is on Friday, March 22, 2019.
- Juniors, tomorrow you will be attending our Higher Education Week Event during 6th and 7th periods. Be prepared to hear great information on how to improve upon building your high school transcript, your college resume and meet with representatives from colleges throughout the state.
- Seniors! The last bus for GradNite is filling up fast! Buy your tickets today!
- Seniors giving a speech at graduation, come by room 609 for more information.
- Did you know…leukemia is the tenth most frequently occurring type of cancer in all races or Ethnicities. Be a Saint and Donate to Pennies for Patients!
- Attention seniors who have applied to the Santa Barbara Foundation Scholarship. Interviews are in the process of being scheduled. You will be notified with the date, time and location if you receive an interview. Please be patient and know that all interviews will be conducted by the end of the month.
- Seniors who have signed up for the Launch to College event at Hancock, please turn in your permission slip by Friday, March 15th to Ms. Washington in the Career Center.
- Club SOMOS will be selling Chicharrones this Friday after school by the Morrison gate exit. Cost is $1.50 a bag. Come out to support our club!
- Attention SOMOS Club members! Club meeting has been cancelled for this Friday. See you next week. Any Means Possible”
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!