- Grad Nite: Seniors if you did not qualify to attend Grad Nite you may apply for an appeal. Pick up a senior appeal form in Mr. Diaz’s office (room 119) and return it by this Friday, March 15th. The last day to purchase a Grad Nite ticket is on Friday, March 22, 2019.
- Seniors! The last bus for GradNite is filling up fast! Buy your tickets today!
- Seniors giving a speech at graduation, come by room 609 for more information.
- Did you know…leukemia is the tenth most frequently occurring type of cancer in all races or Ethnicities. Be a Saint and Donate to Pennies for Patients!
- Attention seniors who have applied to the Santa Barbara Foundation Scholarship. Interviews are in the process of being scheduled. You will be notified with the date, time and location if you receive an interview. Please be patient and know that all interviews will be conducted by the end of the month.
- Seniors who are completing the Promise for Allan Hancock, there will be a Launch to College event that will take place on March 29th. You will be completing steps 3 and 4 of the Promise. We will provide transportation. Please register with Ms. Washington or Carlos Escobedo, Hancock Rep, in the Career Center as soon as possible. Buses will fill up fast.
- You are all invited to BStrongLife Club TODAY at Ethel Pope Auditorium at lunchtime, we will have plenty of pizza and prizes, and other merchandise giveaways. Please invite your friends!
- Hey BSU members, we will be meeting TODAY at lunch in the Career Center we will discuss special announcements about our upcoming state convention. Grab you lunch and be on time!!
- Cal Poly Educational Talent Search will be hosting their afterschool workshop in room 639 today afterschool, all students are welcome to join!
- GSA Club: There is a meeting at lunch TODAY in Ms. Goldin’s room 222. Bring a friend!
- The GLO JESUS CLUB is meeting TODAY at LUNCH in the SMALL GYM. Bring a friend and come enjoy some pizza, fun games, and a positive message. See you there!
- Attention all Superhero’s! Project Teen Health Annual Superhero 5k Fun Run is Saturday, March 23rd @ the Alex Madonna Expo Center in SLO. You can receive free registration and transportation to and from the event. Attend the PTH Club Meeting TODAY at lunch in room 222 to sign up and a fun day of designing our superhero costume. New students are always welcomed.
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!