- Grad Nite: Seniors if you did not qualify to attend Grad Nite you may apply for an appeal. Pick up a senior appeal form in Mr. Diaz’ office (room 119) and return it by Monday, March 18th. The last day to purchase a Grad Nite ticket is on Friday, March 22, 2019.
- Seniors giving a speech at graduation, come by room 609 for more information.
- Juniors- If you took the PSAT in October, please report to Ethel Pope Auditorium TODAY, during 1st or 7th period or after school to pick up your hardcopy scores and test booklet. We will also be giving you information on getting registered for the SAT. Please do your best to pick-up your scores during this time.
- Did you know…leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma are expected to cause the deaths of an estimated 54,630 people in the US in 2013. Be a Saint and donate to Pennies for Patients!
- Attention seniors who have applied to the Santa Barbara Foundation Scholarship. Interviews are in the process of being scheduled. You will be notified with the date, time and location if you receive an interview. Please be patient and know that all interviews will be conducted by the end of the month.
- Seniors who are completing the Promise for Allan Hancock, there will be a Launch to College event that will take place on March 29th. You will be completing steps 3 and 4 of the Promise. We will provide transportation. Please register with Ms. Washington or Carlos Escobedo, Hancock Rep, in the Career Center as soon as possible. Buses will fill up fast.
- FCA-Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting in Coach Silva’s room 352 TODAY at lunch. Bring a friend to hear a good word. Pizza will be served.
- Hey BSU members, we will be meeting this Wednesday at lunch in the Career Center. Special announcements about our upcoming state convention. Grab you lunch and be on time!!
- Cal Poly Educational Talent Search will be hosting their afterschool workshop in room 639 today afterschool, all students are welcome to join!
- Attention all Superhero’s! Project Teen Health Annual Superhero 5k Fun Run is Saturday, March 23rd @ the Alex Madonna Expo Center in SLO. You can receive free registration and transportation to and from the event. Attend the PTH Club Meeting on Wednesday at lunch in room 222 to sign up and a fun day of designing our superhero costume. New students are always welcomed.
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints