- Seniors! There are only 2 weeks left to buy your GradNite tickets! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! Buy your tickets TODAY!
- Did you know…approximately every ten minutes someone dies from blood cancer? Feel the love-Be a Saint and donate to Pennies for Patients!
- Attention, AP students- AP Registration and Order forms are due by this Friday. Looking forward to a great testing season.
- SENIORS, are you interested in giving a speech at this year’s graduation? If so, come to room 609, TODAY during lunch. Must attend one of the three days to have a chance to participate.
- Seniors who are completing the Promise for Allan Hancock, there will be a Launch to College event that will take place on March 29th. You will be completing steps 3 and 4 of the Promise. We will provide transportation. Please register with Ms. Washington or Carlos Escobedo, Hancock Rep, in the Career Center as soon as possible. Buses will fill up fast.
- BStrongLife Club is pleased to announce the special guest appearance of national speaker and bestselling book author Dean Braxton, TODAY at Lunchtime in Ethel Pope Auditorium. Dean has an unusual story to tell of a death and life experience, and he will be signing books after the meeting. As usual BStrongLife club will have plenty of pizza, prizes! Everyone is welcome and please invite your friends!
- GSA Club: There is a meeting at lunch TODAY in Ms. Goldin’s room 222. Bring a friend!
- The GLO JESUS CLUB is meeting TODAY at LUNCH in the SMALL GYM. Bring a friend and come enjoy some pizza, fun games, and a positive message. See you there!
- SMHS Key Club is hosting a blood drive on campus this Thursday. If you are 16 or older you can donate blood and help save a life. Come by room 355 for more information and to sign up for an appointment.
- Attention CSF members, if you have not paid your $5 dues, please head to the business office and pay your dues for this past semester. Dues must be paid by this Friday!
- The Latinos Unidos Club will be hosting their 7th annual conference for all local high school students at Pioneer Valley High School on Saturday, March 9th from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The theme this year is Self-Care. The purpose is to encourage students to find ways to relieve their stress and provide them with information about mental health. Everyone is welcome. This event is FREE! All participants will receive a t-shirt, breakfast, lunch, and prizes. Transportation to PV from SMHS leaves at 8:00 a.m. from the Stowell bus drop off location. See Mr. Valencia in room 615 for more details.
- HEY-HEY-HEY SAINTS TALENT SHOW! Come out to support our talented SAINTS at our annual Talent Show this Friday!!
How: Tickets on sale now in the business office for only $5.00. or at the door.
Where: Ethel Pope Auditorium.
When: Show is March 8th at 7:00 p.m. Doors open at 6:30.
Who: We have an awesome line up this year!! Singers in Spanish and English, dancers, along with our school band NO CLASS featuring our administration team and faculty members. We hope to see you there!
- Project Teen Health TODAY at Lunch in room 222. We will be designing our booth for Santa Maria’s first Open streets ¡Calles Vivas! event. Join us in promoting better health and fun in your community! New students welcomed! See you there!
- Kudos go to our Key Club adviser Mrs. Lombardi-Hyder and students. We are thankful for your leadership and community service in helping others. Key Club members donate their time to our homeless shelters passing out food and other needed services. This week they are sponsoring the Blood Drive. Please make an appointment by emailing Mrs. Lombardi-Hyder or stopping by her room 355. Our Key Club focuses on doing services that help our community be a healthier better place. Occasionally, they celebrate their hard work by going on fun outings. Last year our club went to help decorate the floats for the Rose Parade in Pasade-na. Thank you for all you do for our school and giving back to our community!
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!