- Seniors! There are only 2 weeks left to buy your GradNite tickets! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! Buy your tickets TODAY!
- Did you know…new cases of leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma will account for 9 percent of the 1,660,290 new cancer cases diagnosed in the United States this year? Be a Saint and donate to Pennies for Patients!
- Attention, AP students- AP Registration and Order forms are due by Friday, March 8, 2019. Looking forward to a great testing season.
- SENIORS, are you interested in giving a speech at this year’s graduation? If so, come to room 609, March 4th, 5th, or 6th during lunch. Must attend one of the three days to have a chance to participate.
- Seniors who are completing the Promise for Allan Hancock, there will be a Launch to College event that will take place on March 29th. You will be completing steps 3 and 4 of the Promise. We will provide transportation. Please register with Ms. Washington or Carlos Escobedo, Hancock Rep, in the Career Center as soon as possible. Buses will fill up fast.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting in Coach Silva’s room 352 TODAY at lunch. Bring a friend to hear a good word. Pizza will be served.
- SMHS Key Club is hosting a blood drive on campus this Thursday. If you are 16 or older you can donate blood and help save a life. Come by room 355 for more information and to sign up for an appointment.
- Attention CSF members, if you have not paid your $5 dues, please head to the business office and pay your dues for this past semester. Dues must be paid by March 8th!
- The Latinos Unidos Club will be hosting their 7th annual conference for all local high school students at Pioneer Valley High School on Saturday, March 9th from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The theme this year is Self-Care. The purpose is to encourage students to find ways to relieve their stress and provide them with information about mental health. Everyone is welcome. This event is FREE! All participants will receive a t-shirt, breakfast, lunch, and prizes. Transportation to PV from SMHS leaves at 8:00 a.m. from the Stowell bus drop off location. See Mr. Valencia in room 615 for more details.
- HEY-HEY-HEY SAINTS TALENT SHOW! Come out to support our talented SAINTS at our annual Talent Show this Friday!!
How: Tickets on sale now in the business office for only $5.00. or at the door.
Where: Ethel Pope Auditorium
When: Show is March 8th at 7:00 p.m. Doors open at 6:30.
Who: We have an awesome line up this year!! Singers in Spanish and English, dancers, along with our school band NO CLASS featuring our administration team and faculty members. We hope to see you there!
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!