- Saints the penny boxes are back! Next week, your teachers will get a box and classes will have a chance to win a Free lunch from Olive Garden, while supporting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in the fight against cancer. Be a Saint and donate to Pennies for Patients!
- Attention, AP students- AP Registration and Order forms are due by Friday, March 8, 2019. Looking forward to a great testing season.
- SENIORS, are you interested in giving a speech at this year’s graduation? If so, come to room 609, March 4th, 5th, or 6th during lunch. Must attend one of the three days to have a chance to participate.
- Seniors who are completing the Promise for Allan Hancock, there will be a Launch to College event that will take place on March 29th. You will be completing steps 3 and 4 of the Promise. We will provide transportation. Please register with Ms. Washington or Carlos Escobedo, Hancock Rep, in the Career Center as soon as possible. Buses will fill up fast.
- There is a new club on campus! The Art club will meet TODAY at lunch in Ms. Greene’s room 222. Please join us and bring your friends!
- SMHS Key Club is hosting a blood drive on campus on March 7th. If you are 16 or older you can donate blood and help save a life. Come by room 355 for more information and to sign up for an appointment.
- Attention CSF members, if you have not paid your $5 dues, please head to the business office and pay your dues for this past semester. Dues must be paid by March 8th!
- Calling all SAINTS- Talent Show tickets are on sale at the Business Office. Tickets are only $5. Come out to see your friends and students along with your Administrators and teachers rock Ethel Pope in their band- No Class! Talent Show is March 8th!!!
Minimum Day – Friday, March 1, 2019
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!