▪ Show your school spirit and participate in this year “Friendship Week!” It starts next week, find
more information on posters around campus.
▪ Seniors! GradNite tickets are now on sale in the business office! Only 5 buses are going! First
come, first served. Don’t miss out! You may pick up the GradNite Agreement form at the
Business office. You MUST have the agreement signed by you and your parents before you may
purchase your ticket!
▪ Student Senate meeting on Tuesday, February 5th, during 5th period class. See you in Ethel
▪ ICC meeting Wednesday, February 6th, during lunch. See you all in room 609.
▪ Attention seniors: Please let Ms. Washington know if you have received a scholarship or have
been accepted to a college or university. She will need to see the award or acceptance letter
to add you to the recognition list for Senior Honors Night.
▪ Join Project Teen Health After-school Fitness Challenge. Starting TOMORROW after school,
you and your friends can get a great full body workout led by Project Teen Health Personal
Trainers. This is a free event held 3 days a week for the next 3 weeks and everyone is
welcome! Stop by the Aerobics Room 341 tomorrow at 3pm. If you complete the challenge
you can earn a free gym membership to Crunch Fitness.
▪ Attention: Are you interested in track and field: the last day to join the track and field team
will be Monday, February 11th. Stop by room 245 if have any questions.
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!