▪ Student Senate meeting on Tuesday, February 5th, during 5th period class. See you in Ethel
▪ ICC meeting next Wednesday, February 6th, during lunch. See you all in room 609.
▪ Seniors, did you participate in the Senior Catalog fundraiser? If so, come to room 609, during
lunch this Thursday and Friday to select your prizes!
▪ Seniors! You may now pick up the GradNite Agreement form at the Business office! GradNite
tickets are on sale from Monday, February 4th thru March 22nd. You MUST have the agreement
signed by you and your parents before you may purchase your ticket!
▪ California Scholarship Federation is hosting an important meeting after school today in Room
514. Applications from last semester’s grade must also be turned in this Thursday. Pick up an
application from an officer or from Mrs. Springer in Room 514. Those who turn in all application
materials with the $5 membership fee at the meeting will get free food. Come check it out!
▪ Project Teen Health After-school Workout Fitness Challenge is back. Earn a FREE Gym pass to
Crunch Fitness by joining the Project Teen Health After-School Fitness Challenge starting
February 5th through the 21st! This is a FREE fitness program every Tuesday, Wednesday, and
Thursday for 3 weeks on campus after school from 3-4 p.m. in the aerobics room 341. It is for all
fitness levels. Are you up for the challenge? If you are, pick-up a registration forms TODAY in the
▪ Attention seniors: Please let Ms. Washington know if you have received a scholarship or have
been accepted to a college or university. She will need to see the award or acceptance letter
in order to add you to the recognition list for Senior Honors Night.
▪ ATTENTION OTCR STUDENTS: If you are enrolled in OTCR to make up credits, please see Ms.
Olsen in Room 235 at lunch or after school TODAY!
▪ Attention seniors who’ve bought their yearbooks: it’s time to send in your senior quote. The
new deadline is February 4th, and you can submit it online using the link provided in the
bulletin board near the business office, or you can email it to
[email protected] It’s coming up, so don’t delay!
▪ Attention! Students and Staff! PANCAKES!!! Pancakes, Pancakes!!!
Please show your support for your awesome Saints’ Choir and Saints Guitar Club by coming to
our Pancake Breakfast fundraiser at Applebee’s on Saturday, February 2nd from 7:45 AM –
9:30 AM. Pancakes, sausage and bacon, oh my!!
See a Saints’ Choir or Guitar member, Mr. Van Wi – Room 113 or Ms. Quart – Room 106 and
get your tickets now! Tickets are only $10.00.
▪ Attention: Are you interested in track and field: the last day to join the track and field team
will be Monday, February 11th. Stop by room 245 if have any questions.
▪ Attention all Saints, please come on out to the boys’ varsity basketball SENIOR night this Friday
at 6:45 p.m. in Wilson Gym vs. our league rival Morro Bay. Students are FREE with their ID,
come on out & support our seniors in their last league home game. Hope to see you there…
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!