▪ Jostens will be on campus TODAY and Wednesday, starting at 10:20 a.m. thru end of lunch
period in the Wilson gym lobby. All students should pre-order their cap and gown SET and save
▪ Seniors! You may now pick up the GradNite Agreement form at the Business office! GradNite
tickets are on sale from Monday, February 4th thru March 22nd. You MUST have the agreement
signed by you and your parents before you may purchase your ticket!
▪ California Scholarship Federation is hosting an important meeting this Thursday, January 31st
after school in Room 514. Applications from last semester’s grade must also be turned in this
Thursday. Pick up an application from an officer or from Mrs. Springer in Room 514. Those who
turn in all application materials with the $5 membership fee at the meeting will get free food.
Make sure to check it out!
▪ Project Teen Health After-school Workout Fitness Challenge is back. Earn a FREE Gym pass to
Crunch Fitness by joining the Project Teen Health After-School Fitness Challenge starting
February 5th through the 21st! This is a FREE fitness program every Tuesday, Wednesday, and
Thursday for 3 weeks on campus after school from 3-4 p.m. in the aerobics room 341. It is for all
fitness levels. Are you up for the challenge? If you are, pick-up a registration forms TODAY in the
▪ Attention seniors: Please let Ms. Washington know if you have received a scholarship or have
been accepted to a college or university. She will need to see the award or acceptance letter
in order to add you to the recognition list for Senior Honors Night.
▪ Attention seniors, are you looking for more options for college? Come and hear about Laurus
College, a local school which can help you earn a degree and gain employment upon
graduation. Sign up with Ms. Washington for the information luncheon that will take place on
Thursday, January 31st in the Career Center. Deadline for sign ups is January 29th.
▪ ATTENTION OTCR STUDENTS: If you are enrolled in OTCR to make up credits, please see Ms.
Olsen in Room 235 at lunch or after school TODAY!
▪ Attention seniors: it’s time to vote! See the bulletin board next to the business office for the link,
or flyers around campus. Deadline is February 5th, so don’t delay!
▪ Attention seniors who’ve bought their yearbooks: it’s time to send in your senior quote. The
new deadline is February 4th, and you can submit it online using the link provided in the
bulletin board near the business office, or you can email it to
[email protected] It’s coming up, so don’t delay!
▪ Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting TODAY in Coach Silva’s room 352. Come and
be encouraged and have some pizza!
▪ Attention Close up Washington DC club members: We will meet at lunch on Wednesday in
room 640. Keep collecting pledges for your walkathon this Friday!
▪ The Alpine Club will meet at lunch TODAY in room 640.
▪ Are you interested in having a place to say how you feel as a students? Are you interested in
learning about acting, writing or directing a play?! If you’re even curious come to Ms. Goldin’s
room 221 for information. We will meet after school every Wednesdays from 3-5 pm. Everyone
is invited to participate. We will put on a show in May.
▪ FFA members, we will be holding our annual Superbowl meeting on Wednesday, January
30th at 3:45 pm in the Ag Shop. Also, be ready to rumble in a competitive game of punt,
pass and kick at 3:15 in the softball field. Don’t forget to wear your favorite jersey to show
some spirit. Come for some fun, food, games and FFA credit. See you on Wednesday!
▪ Attention! Students and Staff! PANCAKES!!! Pancakes, Pancakes!!!
Please show your support for your awesome Saints’ Choir and Saints Guitar Club by coming to
our Pancake Breakfast fundraiser at Applebee’s on Saturday, February 2nd from 7:45 AM –
9:30 AM. Pancakes, sausage and bacon, oh my!!
See a Saints’ Choir or Guitar member, Mr. Van Wi – Room 113 or Ms. Quart – Room 106 and
get your tickets now! Tickets are only $10.00.
▪ Important Softball meeting for all interested to tryout out for the softball team.
There will be a meeting TODAY in the gym during the lunch period. This will be the final
▪ Congrats to the Saints boys’ varsity basketball team on their Ocean League win last Friday
night 77 to 64 over Orcutt Academy!
▪ Attention all Saints, please come on out to the boys’ varsity basketball SENIOR night this Friday
at 6:45 p.m. in Wilson Gym vs. our league rival Morro Bay. Students are FREE with their ID,
come on out & support our seniors in their last league home game. Hope to see you there…
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!