▪ Jostens will be on campus Tuesday and Wednesday, starting at 10:20 a.m. thru end of lunch
period in the Wilson gym lobby. All students should pre-order their cap and gown SET and save
▪ Project Teen Health After-school Workout Fitness Challenge is back. Earn a FREE Gym pass to
Crunch Fitness by joining the Project Teen Health After-School Fitness Challenge starting
February 5th through the 21st! This is a FREE fitness program every Tuesday, Wednesday, and
Thursday for 3 weeks on campus after school from 3-4 p.m. in the aerobics room 341. It is for all
fitness levels. Are you up for the challenge? If you are, pick-up a registration forms TODAY in the
▪ Attention seniors: Please let Ms. Washington know if you have received a scholarship or have
been accepted to a college or university. She will need to see the award or acceptance letter
in order to add you to the recognition list for Senior Honors Night.
▪ Attention seniors, are you looking for more options for college? Come and hear about Laurus
College, a local school which can help you earn a degree and gain employment upon
graduation. Sign up with Ms. Washington for the information luncheon that will take place on
January 31, 2019 in the Career Center. Deadline for sign ups is January 29th.
▪ ATTENTION OTCR STUDENTS: If you are enrolled in OTCR to make up credits, please see Ms.
Olsen in Room 235 at lunch or after school TODAY!
▪ Attention seniors: it’s time to vote! See the bulletin board next to the business office for the link,
or flyers around campus. Deadline is February 5th, so don’t delay!
▪ Attention seniors who’ve bought their yearbooks: it’s time to send in your senior quote. The
new deadline is February 4th, and you can submit it online using the link provided in the
bulletin board near the business office, or you can email it to
[email protected] It’s coming up, so don’t delay!
▪ The Alpine Club will meet at lunch on Tuesday in room 640.
▪ FFA members, we will be holding our annual Superbowl meeting on Wednesday, January
30th at 3:45 pm in the Ag Shop. Also, be ready to rumble in a competitive game of punt,
pass and kick at 3:15 in the softball field. Don’t forget to wear your favorite jersey to show
some spirit. Come for some fun, food, games and FFA credit. See you on Wednesday!
▪ FCCLA members, there is a meeting TODAY at lunch in room 213. See you all there!!
▪ Attention! Students and Staff! PANCAKES!!! Pancakes, Pancakes!!!
Please show your support for your awesome Saints’ Choir and Saints Guitar Club by coming
to our Pancake Breakfast fundraiser at Applebee’s on Saturday, February 2nd from 7:45 AM –
9:30 AM. Pancakes, sausage and bacon, oh my!!
See a Saints’ Choir or Guitar member, Mr. Van Wi – Room 113 or Ms. Quart – Room 106 and
get your tickets now! Tickets are only $10.00.
▪ Interested in Swimming? See Coach Vargas in room 214 to get paperwork! First day of
practice is TODAY at 3:00 pm at the pool.
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!