- Seniors – In preparation for your Senior Class Shirts/Sweaters, please stop by Mrs. Draper’s room 233 to verify the correct spelling of your name for the shirts. Be sure to let Mrs. Draper know if a name change is needed.
- Are you looking for a warm place to have breakfast? GOOD NEWS! The Thornburg Street gate will be open by 6:30am, and remain open until class starts. The cafeteria will open at 7:00 am for all to enjoy breakfast and then get to class on time. Again, Thornburg Street gate only.
- Attention seniors: Please let Ms. Washington know if you have received a scholarship or have been accepted to a college or university. She will need to see the award or acceptance letter in order to add you to the recognition list for Senior Honors Night.
- Attention juniors and seniors: Liberty Elementary school is looking for 6 male students to serve as cabin leaders for this year’s science camp. If selected, you will supervise and camp with a group of 6th graders and assume responsibility over them for the duration of science camp. This is a great opportunity for you to earn community service hours as well as leadership experience. The dates for this trip land on February 5th through the 8th. If you are interested in attending science camp as a cabin leader, please visit Mr. Orlick in room 633 for more details and instruction.
- Seniors – Reminder, this Thursday we have a very important Senior Class meeting during 7th period, in the Ethel Pope Auditorium. Graduation cap and gown information will be distributed. Orders will start the following week on Tuesday and Wednesday only. Again, meeting this Thursday during 7th period in the auditorium.
- ATTENTION OTCR STUDENTS: If you are enrolled in OTCR to make up credits, please see Ms. Olsen in Room 235 at lunch or after school TODAY!
- Key Club meeting Wednesday at lunch in room 355. We hope to see you there!
- The Alpine club will meet at lunch on Tuesday in room 640.
- Attention Close Up Washington DC club members: We will meet at lunch on Thursday in Mrs. Hennings room. Please attend if you are attending the trip this year or if you are participating in our current jog-a-thon fundraiser.
- There will be a lunch meeting for all boys and girls interested in swimming on today, January 22, 2019 in room 214 with Coach Vargas.
- Attention: anyone interested in Track and Field – practices have begun. Please meet at the track after school and be prepared to run. Stop by room 245 if you have any questions.
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!