- Happy New Year Saints! The Project Teen Health After-school Workout Fitness Challenge is back. Are you interested in a FREE Gym pass for Crunch Fitness? Join us starting February 5th through the 21st! This is a FREE fitness program every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 3 weeks. It will be on campus after school from 3:00 – 4:00 pm in the aerobics room 341. It is for all fitness levels. If you are up for the challenge, pick-up a registration form TODAY in the Health Office.
- Seniors – In preparation for your Senior Class Shirts/Sweaters, please stop by Mrs. Draper’s room 233 to verify the correct spelling of your name for the shirts. Be sure to let Mrs. Draper know if a name change is needed.
- Are you looking for a warm place to have breakfast? GOOD NEWS! The Thornburg Street gate will be open by 6:30am, and remain open until class starts. The cafeteria will open at 7:00 am for all to enjoy breakfast and then get to class on time. Again, Thornburg Street gate only.
- Attention seniors: Please let Ms. Washington know if you have received a scholarship or have been accepted to a college or university. She will need to see the award or acceptance letter in order to add you to the recognition list for Senior Honors Night.
- Attention juniors and seniors: Liberty Elementary school is looking for 6 male students to serve as cabin leaders for this year’s science camp. If selected, you will supervise and camp with a group of 6th graders and assume responsibility over them for the duration of science camp. This is a great opportunity for you to earn community service hours as well as leadership experience. The dates for this trip land on February 5th through the 8th. If you are interested in attending science camp as a cabin leader, please visit Mr. Orlick in room 633 for more details and instruction.
- Key Club meeting Wednesday at lunch in room 355. We hope to see you there!
- The Alpine club will meet at lunch on Tuesday in room 640.
- All FCCLA members please attend our meeting in room 213 at lunch today to discuss upcoming competitions.
- Attention Close Up Washington DC club members: We will meet at lunch on Thursday in Mrs. Hennings room. Please attend if you are attending the trip this year or if you are participating in our current jog-a-thon fundraiser.
- There will be a lunch meeting for all boys and girls interested in swimming on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 in room 214 with Coach Vargas.
- Attention: anyone interested in Track and Field – practices have begun. Please meet at the track after school and be prepared to run. Stop by room 245 if you have any questions.
- Attention all students interested in playing baseball in the spring, there will be baseball tryouts today at 3:15 pm on the field and this Saturday at 11:00 a.m.
- Girls and boys volleyball conditioning has started. Go to the weight room from 3:00 – 4:00 PM and come ready to workout!
- Boys Volleyball interest meeting today outside the weight room at 3:00 PM. If you are in season in another sport, please stop by and give the coaches your name and number so that you will be included in the tryout email after your current sport season is over.
- All boys interested in playing tennis this spring, please come to room 422 at the beginning of lunch today for a quick meeting.
- Attention all Saints – Come on out TONIGHT to our Wilson gym and support our boys varsity basketball team take on our new league rival Atascadero at 6:45pm. Students are FREE with their ID’s. See you there! Go Saints!
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!