▪ Attention Seniors! You have only a few weeks left to turn in your senior portrait. All the information is in the packet you received at your first senior meeting. Still unsure what you need to do? The information is in the bulletin board next to the business office, or you can come by room 411 for some information. Don’t wait! Pictures are due by December 21st.
▪ Attention students and staff: The yearbook is still on sale for the lowest price of the year until the end of December. You can order your copy at the business office, or go to yearbookforever.com to order yours online. Don’t delay. Prices go up in January!
▪ It is not too late to join Project Teen Health’s 25 Days of Fitness Wednesday’s after-school from 3:00 -4:00 pm in the aerobics room. Follow us on Instagram @ProjectTeenHealth to learn more, earn a free gym pass to Crunch Fitness!
▪ ATTENTION all GIRLS – ALL lockers must be cleared out by this Friday, December 14, at lunch. All lockers are being removed on Monday morning to make room for new lockers. All items left in lockers will be discarded or donated.
▪ Attention saints, come out to the practice field today and enjoy many delicious items provided by your clubs on campus.
▪ Seniors, if you are interested in attending Allan Hancock College next year, our counselors have plans to visit your government or economics class to ensure that every student has the opportunity to complete an Allan Hancock application and to make sure they apply for financial aid. If you want to get started earlier than this, Allan Hancock College is offering support to SMHS seniors. Allan Hancock College is offering free assistance in completing applications, the online orientation and applying for financial aid. AHC staff will be available on their campus in room A103, December 17th-20th from 12:00 – 7:00pm. Also, December 26th and 27th from 12:00-7:00pm. If you have questions, please stop by our College and Career Center.
▪ SOMOS is selling beautiful handcrafted Christmas Cards for only $2.50, which includes a bag of treats. We will be delivering the cards on Tuesday, December 18, to second period teachers. To purchase a card, please come to room 351, 359 or ask a SOMOS member.
▪ Don’t let finals stress you out. Come to the Saints Band Winter Concert today to relax with some incredible music and delicious snacks. The concert begins at 6:30 PM in the Ethel Pope Auditorium. Tickets are only $5 from any Saints Band member, so come and support your Saints Band and Heaven Central Jazz this Friday night!
▪ Attention CSF members! We are meeting today, after school, in Mrs. Springer’s room #514. Please collect all your donated food from prospective teachers and bring all the money from the Jamba Juice card sales. Additionally, we will have an end of year wrap-up on Wednesday, after school at 2 pm. See you in room 514!
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!