- Reminder, Student Senate meeting today, December 4th, during 5th period. This month the meeting has been moved to the ASB room #609. Voice your concerns or opinions!
- Attention Seniors! You have only a few weeks left to turn in your senior portrait. All the information is in the packet you received at your first senior meeting. Still unsure what you need to do? The information is in the bulletin board next to the business office, or you can come by room 411 for some information. Don’t wait! Pictures are due by December 21st.
- Attention students and staff: The yearbook is still on sale for the lowest price of the year until the end of December. You can order your copy at the business office, or go to yearbookforever.com to order yours online. Don’t delay. Prices go up in January!
- Project Teen Health is hosting 25 Days of Fitness featuring a new exercise each day. Follow us on Instagram @ProjectTeenHealth or Snapchat @pth-capslo to learn more. Stop by the aerobics room every Wednesday for 1 hour after school to workout together! Dress for a workout, bring a water bottle and a friend!
- Come see the Saints Choir and Guitar Orchestra perform in our Winter Concert that is on Friday, Dec. 7 at 7:00 PM in the Ethel Pope Auditorium. Tickets are only $5.00 and can be purchased from choir or guitar students. You can also purchase tickets from Mr. Van Wie in room 113 of the new building. Come cheer for your friends on Friday, December 7, get your tickets now!
- The Alpine Club will meet today at lunch in Mrs. Hennings room. Attendance is mandatory for students who plan to attend the trip to Gaviota Peak this Sunday.
- Hey Saints, California Scholarship Federation is hosting an on-campus food drive for canned food to be collected for the Foodbank. If you have a teacher with a designated box in their classroom, please bring your canned items from home to be donated. You can also stop by Room 514 to drop off your cans. Make sure to do your part and give back!
- Boys Golf: There is a meeting for all boys interested in playing golf on Wednesday during lunch in room 523. We will have pizza. No experience is necessary. Fall training begins this week after school for all those with completed physicals. Stop by room 523 for information.
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!