- Reminder, Student Senate meeting Tuesday, December 4, during 5th period, at Ethel Pope auditorium. Voice your concerns or opinions!
- Attention Seniors! You have only a few weeks left to turn in your senior portrait. All the information is in the packet you received at your first senior meeting. Still unsure what you need to do? The information is in the bulletin board next to the business office, or you can come by room 411 for some information. Don’t wait! Pictures are due by December 21st.
- Attention students and staff: The yearbook is still on sale for the lowest price of the year until the end of December. You can order your copy at the business office, or go to yearbookforever.com to order yours online. Don’t delay. Prices go up in January!
- Seniors, are you interested in attending Grand Canyon University? Come to an application workshop this Thursday during lunch in the Career Center. The GCU recruiter will be present to help with applications and answer any questions you may have.
- Did you miss something in today’s announcements? A copy of them can be found in both English and Spanish on our school newspaper’s website: smhsbreeze.com Make sure you check it out and see what’s going on around campus!
- Students who have taken the ASVAB test, please see Ms. Washington in the Career Center for your results.
- Attention all FFA members interested in showing livestock at the Santa Barbara County Fair in July, there will be a mandatory meeting today at lunch in Ethel Pope Auditorium. Hope to see you there!
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting at lunch today in Coach Silva’s room 352. Pizza will be served.
- Come see the Saints Choir and Guitar Orchestra perform in our Winter Concert that is on Friday, Dec. 7 at 7:00 PM in the Ethel Pope Auditorium. Tickets are only $5.00 and can be purchased from choir or guitar students. You can also purchase tickets from Mr. Van Wie in room 113 of the new building. Come cheer for your friends on Friday, December 7, get your tickets now!
- BSU meeting this Wednesday at lunch in the Career Center. We need to finalize the coat and blanket drive and work on the Black History month program.
- The Alpine Club will meet at lunch today in room 640. Please bring permission forms for the Gaviota Peak hiking trip if you haven’t turned them in yet.
- BStronglife Club is back this week! BStrongLife Club meets Wednesdays at lunchtime at Ethel Pope Auditorium. This week our good friend Emily Zimmerman will be in the house and her topic is “Treat Yo’Self”. We have some fun planned for you and as usual, lots of pizza and prizes. Remember, that is Wednesday at Ethel Pope Auditorium…invite your friends!
- Any boys interested in playing tennis in the spring, please go to Mr. Milholland’s room 422 for a short meeting at the beginning of lunch this Thursday. No experience needed.
- Attention ALL Saints, come out & wear RED AT Pioneer Valley High School TONIGHT to support our Saints Boy’s varsity basketball team as they take on our rival-Panthers. The Frosh game is at 3:30pm, JV at 5:00 pm and Varsity at 6:30 pm. Students are free with your school ID. See you there!
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!