- Reminder to all 5th period student Senators, meeting today, November 6th, at Ethel Pope auditorium, please remind your teacher.
- Also, reminder to all ICC representatives, meeting this Wednesday, November 7th, in room 609, during lunch.
- Attention Agriculture students: Anyone interested in showing a steer or a heifer, please see Mrs. Flory or Mr. Guerra in the Ag shop – Room 510 by tomorrow at lunch.
- Are you interested in learning how to shop for healthy foods at the Grocery Store? Project Teen Health is hosting a FREE Nutrition Workshop at your local grocery store, Foods Co., Friday, November 16 at 6:30pm. Sign-up at the Health Office. Space is limited. Reserve your spot today!
- Hey Saints, the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers will be having another after school meeting with Cal Poly this Thursday, November 8th. Come and do some fun engineering challenges and connect with Cal Poly Engineering students. It will be after school in RM 360 (Ms. Eppley’s room) and food will be provided. Hope to see you there!!!
- Attention: Seniors who are attending the Cal Poly Partner Preview Day, please pick up your pre-arrange slip from Ms. Washington in the Career Center. The completed forms are due back this Friday, November 9th.
- The Alpine club will meet today at lunch in Mrs. Hennings’ room. We have forms to pass out for our next trip, please arrive early.
- Boys Golf: There is a meeting for all boys interested in playing golf TODAY during lunch in room 523. No experience necessary. Fall training begins today after school for all those with completed physicals. Stop by room 523 for more information.
- If you are interested in playing baseball in the spring and are not currently playing a winter sport, please report to the field for practice at 3:15 pm. Practices will be today through Thursday.