- Students, afterschool tutoring services are now available in the MMLC, Monday – Thursday from 3:15 – 6:00 pm. Please bring your homework, essays and study guides and let us help you increase your grades!
- Students who are interested in taking the ASVAB test, the test will be here at Santa Maria High on November 2, 2018, immediately after school. Please see Ms. Washington in the Career Center to sign up.
- Are you interested in learning how to shop for healthy foods at the Grocery Store? Project Teen Health is hosting a FREE Nutrition Workshop at your local grocery store, Foods Co., Friday, November 16 at 6:30pm. Sign-up at the Health Office. Space is limited. Reserve your spot today!
- Hey Freshmen, please join your Link Crew Leaders for an ‘Afternoon at the Movies’ on Friday, Nov. 2. Because it is a minimum day for classes, we will gather at Ethel Pope Auditorium right after school at 2:00 PM, to grab snacks and find a seat. Please come and join in the fun.
- SOMOS would like to invite you to join us to celebrate Dia de los Muertos with us. We will be watching the movie Coco, tomorrow from 3-5 pm in room 351. Bring a friend!
- FBLA meeting today in room 230. We will be discussing the business luncheon and section. Please plan on attending.
- Attention students and staff! CE’ENI would like to invite you to join the members of this club to see the beautiful Day of the Dead altars all this week in the gallery. Admire the different displays created by our students who are honoring their relatives and friends. Sorry, the sugars skull crafting has been cancelled.
- CE’ENI is also having a rally for Day of the Dead this Friday during lunch in the practice field. Be there and take pictures with your friends at the photo booth.
- Girls Basketball will be holding basketball tryouts through tomorrow, November 2nd at the Wilson Gym. The tryouts will be from 4:30 to 6:30 pm. Bring your basketball, shoes and shorts. Also, you will need to have your physical form filled out and turned in. If you have any questions, please see Coach Jimmy.
- Attention all boys interested in trying out for our boys basketball teams. In order to be eligible you will need an athletic physical completed and a 2.0GPA or higher by November 3rd. Tryouts are Saturday, November 3rd, JV & Freshmen are from 9:00 am to 10:30 am and Varsity tryouts are from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm. Please see Coach Yamate with any questions.
Santa Maria High School – Go, Saints!